Wednesday 21 April 2010

Hollow Legs

I went to this exhibition last week, Tom J Newell's Hollow Legs.
It was a scary but delightful experience at The Forum Cafe Bar in Sheffield. I enjoyed the disgustingness of skulls and zombies appearing from delicious starters, mains and desserts, all very tastefully done. With pen on plates, paint on wood and sticky paper on mirrors with a couple of huge screen prints thrown in between, there was a lot to keep your eyes busy and made me a little bit hungry too...



I very much enjoy this huge print of the Astronaut man with, well what d'ya know, Hollow Legs! Well Done Tom. The night was a great success, everyone loved it and I'm very proud of him.
PS. If you don't know by now, as I have mentioned this guy a few times, he is my 'boyf' and he's pretty good at that too. For more info click on his name at the top of this post.






No comments:

Post a Comment