Thursday 22 April 2010

Collabo'

So as I'm always going on about that Tom Newell who is making waves in the illustration world and I myself have also taken to student living to concentrate solely on "making it" as a stylist, well we only thought..'why don't we do something together?' So we are..
This is a sneak preview of the shoot I have done to give an interesting canvas for Tom to Pen Up, I was working on this while he was coming to his final stages of the Hollow Legs exhibition he has up in Sheffield. I won't give to much away but if the final images look as good as we both expect them to, we will be submitting it to be published.

I will probably put a couple of images on here when they are final and try and avoid any gay, couple collaboration self praise.
But would be good to know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment