Monday 21 September 2009

Topshop Unique Show








All images from LFW website.

I usually associate Sunday afternoons with comfy oversized clobber, chunky dinners and matinees but instead yesterday was filled with fancy fashion folk, finger foods and free flowing champagne.
I really enjoyed watching Topshop's Unique collection go down the industrial catwalk in Topshop's ShowSpace yesterday, it was full of surf inspired pieces, casual mixed with tailored jackets and latex under garments. It was another fun collection which had great styling again by Katie Grand.
As with all Topshop Unique shoes, they got my neck twisting trying to figure out my favourite pairs and as always I choose the thickest and chunkiest style (the boots in the second image).

The show was jam packed with celebs and VIPs such as Kate Moss, Phillip Green and his family, Alexa Chung, Jamie Winstone, Peaches Geldoff and many more. I'm sure there are a few things that they would all like to get their hands on. All in all it was a brilliant day.

No comments:

Post a Comment