Wednesday 23 September 2009

Ranya Mordanova....

...Is a friggin' babe!!

And a great model (of course), but I couldn't stop myself from blogging about her as I have seen her in a lot of the S/S10 shows. I get a feeling we will all see a lot more of her through out next year.
For Rodarte she pulls off some serious (hate to say it) fierce poses, then can look totally adorable and cute in the Topshop Unique collection, with her hair in bunches and pop socks.








Topshop Unique S/S10


Topshop Unique S/S10



I love the fact that the black bob is coming back in as I knew sporting it for the last 16 years would pay off. Even though now there is the task of what to do when you walk past some-one with the exact same hair cut as you.. I feel like a classic car collector or bus driver and get a real urge to nod or wave at the person like you, but I don't think people like this.

As well as Ranya wearing it well my other faves are of course..
The Girl in the Diet Coke Adverts


No comments:

Post a Comment