Thursday 5 January 2012

Siobhan Lyons - Tribal Sweetness and Loveliness

What a lovely day.. I'm listening to the intense, bring-down-the-nation wind outside my window and browsing one of my favourite fashion websites, Volt Cafe and I come across some work from one of my new favourite Stylists Siobhan Lyons.

This bright, colourful, wonderfully interesting editorial by Siobhan really put a smile on my face and stopped me in my tracks while flicking through the stream of seemingly endless images that you can see on the website. With the classic clashing of prints and textures that I am always blabbing on about and such a fresh background to exaggerate the finer details in the layers and accessories, I would like to say this is one of Siobhan's best pieces of work so far!







I suggest everyone keeps their eye out for this lady as she will definitely be up there with some of the best stylists around in the near future. I am happy to say that she is also one of the nicest girls I have ever met. There is only a handful of stylists that are genuinely down to earth as well as being unbelievably talented and Siobhan is one of them! Hoorah for niceness.

No comments:

Post a Comment