Friday 21 October 2011

Oh What A Night..

.. Last Tuesday was the night myself and the wonderfully talented Stephen Lally showcased our Fashion Film, The Dionysian at Space Fiftyfour on Rivington Street.
Filming was completed quite a while ago now and my job was simply to style everyone in the production. I was lucky enough to work with some great new designers such as Rachel Freire, Shao Yen Chen and Ioannis Dimitrousis to produce some wonderful looks to create an array of dark atmosphere, story line and character. This is the first fashion film I have worked on and I thoroughly enjoyed putting it out there for people to see, only to receive some great feedback from friends, professionals and passers by. The show was publicized on VoltCafe who will also be showing the film online very soon.

As well as the film showing downstairs we had a small photography exhibition of our favourite shots taken by the other man in my life Patrick Schuttler who I worked with on my last Exhibition, The Chopped-Off Heads Of Leviathan last July. This guy really knows how to capture the mood. Here are some of his beautiful images.




If you couldn't make the show then here are some images from our Exhibition with props, a classic Tom J Newell display of text on the walls, and pieces from some of the aforementioned designers showing their garments are actually as gorgeous as they appeared on screen and that it was not all smoke and mirrors.



Me and Stephen proper chuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment