Thursday 22 September 2011

So.. London Fashion Week

I plan to do a bit of a round up on all the Fashion Weeks at the end of the madness, but for now I just need to log one of the best and brightest looks I have seen so far.
A floral suit by Mary Kantantzou.. I have been breaking into clashing prints every now and again since the previous blog about Stella Tenant wearing bold prints in Vogue. This suit sums up how I hope to be boldly dressing by next season. It's kind of good to break into these things slowly as it makes it feel less like you're dressing in a trend and also goes with my don't- look- at- me persona.

We have seen so much colour for the past few seasons now and it's obvious to assume it will be sticking around till next season, but thanks to great editorials such as the In Bloom shoot styled by the wonderful Katie Shillingford in Dazed and Confused July 2011, it is easier to come to terms with this loud and proud style and it looks like Mary Kantrantzou could have been involved in this shoot.. Or maybe this suit should have been involved in this shoot. Either way I am loving them both just as much.





No comments:

Post a Comment