Tuesday 22 March 2011

Muu Baa A/W 11 Look Book

Muu Baa is a London based label that prides itself on the finest quality leathers and attention to detail. Each piece is beautifully crafted and "adapts to the wearers personality and style".
I have seen the brand before whilst working as a Style Advisor in Topshop, I might have even helped with their initial profits from the concession as I did have one on almost every rail for customers of all ages, budgets and briefs. But I am not trying to sell this product as they actually do sell themselves.

I got to assist Jo Barker on the Autumn/ Winter '11 Look Book and it took all of my will not to try and barter with the Brand Director, who was at the shoot, to let me keep a couple of the jackets, the leather trousers oh and the leather skirts! The final images are classic and simple. Jo's styling is great and the product speaks for itself.









Stylist: Jo Barker
Stylist Assistant: Helen McGuckin
Photographer: Dancian

No comments:

Post a Comment