Monday 28 February 2011

Born This Way?

I get very excited when these things happen. Like when Nick Knight shot the Kat Marks collection after I had shot it with her a few months before. Well now I find that the multi talented stylist, Nicola Formichetti has had THE Lady Gaga in pieces of the Obey My Demand collection which I shot last July for my own collaborative exhibition The Chopped- Off Heads of Leviathan.

This collection is beautifully designed by Leanne Brook who I had the pleasure to meet as she was wonderful enough to travel all the way to London from Leicester to hand me the collection on the day of our shoot and pick it up from us at the end of the day. This collection and growing company of hers is obviously her baby and I am so happy to see it is getting the recognition she deserves. If you haven't already, have a look at the collection and I am sure you will be queuing up behind other top stylists to get your hands on it now.

Screen shot from Lady Gaga - Born This Way


Images from The Chopped- Off Heads of Leviathan (Pre Illustration)

All Pieces including cuffs - Obey My Demand
Stockings - What Katie Did

Leather and sheer Bodysuit- Obey My Demand
Mirror Ball Shoulder Piece - Rachel Friere

All pieces - Obey My Demand
Wig Sleeves- Rachel Friere

Photographer: Patrick Schuttler
Make- Up: Clare Reed
Hair Stylist: Shinya Fukami

Well I am glad I have shared this.. Who wants to give me a job as an official talent spotter and Fashion Editor please?

1 comment:

  1. I *love* OMD's work, very pleased for her! Can I just say too though, those mirror ball shoulders are incredible <3

    ReplyDelete