Wednesday 27 January 2010

Pastels Darling

So S/S 10 is definitely upon us, not outside but in the fashion world and is fast becoming Autumn/ Winter again but I love to see the positivity and freshness of summer and got very excited when I opened Dazed and Confused and saw this quite spooky use of Spring/ Summer done beautifully by Katie Shillingford.




I absolutely love the idea of all the pretty pastel colours and pretty floaty fabrics, with whimsical prints, but it isn't me and I would love to show images of myself in this trend, but I won't as I don't (as of yet) own anything in this, but I am getting more and more drawn to it for some reason. I'm guessing as it's a new year and a lot of things are changing for the better in my life, that I am going to just go with it and introduce more than tones into my wardrobe.

I'm excited about this and as I grow my hair out and welcome all change I think I will start my journey straight to the shop and break myself in with a packet of my favorite pastels, then by taking inspiration from summer, mixing it with some classic pieces, a splash of talc and bobs your uncle.



No comments:

Post a Comment