Tuesday 24 November 2009

Illness

Thought I would catch up on the blogging, I've been pretty lame since I have been working many late nights, discovering Ebay takes up a lot of time and also fitting in some kind of life in between. Well all this has come to another holt as I have taking up not going to work for a couple of days due to illness which is beyond my control and I cannot explain.

Symptoms: Fever, Nausea, Shakes, at first I thought I may have been wearing myself down thinking too much about "life" and what is what and where to go and what to do. These thoughts have been taking up a lot of my time recently. Then I thought maybe because where I work it is 1000 degrees and running around all day sweating, then walking outside and waiting for buses in the cold wind and rain has probably taken is tole.

All the factors are probably just moulding into one feverish problem now that I have to get myself out of. Today, I will try to tackle the illness by bathing out the sweats and not let this beat me. I will get dressed and drink tea and maybe try and go to the shop for some goodness.

I will mostly be wearing these:

Maybe on my way out I will find the other half to wear these snuggly all in ones! I don't know how my actual other half would feel about that, but until he lets go and embraces the thermal onesie's I think I'll keeping my eye out...and so will he if he ever saw me in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment