Monday 27 July 2009

Alice, Alice Who The ..... Is Alice

Just wanted to mention how excited I am for the Tim Burton Version of Alice In Wonderland, released March 2010.
Since watching the trailer for the movie I have not been able to stop thinking about it. This is bad as there is quite a long time bewtween now and the release date and I'm far too excited, far to early.


Everything is reminding me of it too, this morning on the bus, I had my Ipod on shuffle and heard White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane, Clarence in Wonderland by Mr Bungle and Forward to Death by Dead Kennedys, this one isn't relevant but still a good shuffle choice!
I am now just waiting to bump into bald male twins with black and white stripey t-shirts and red braces to tip me over the edge!







No comments:

Post a Comment